11 mai 2009

Am I dumb and stupid enough ?

Can't sleep. Stayed for the first time in my life eyes wide open in my bed doing my best to sleep.

The last few days/weeks keep rolling in my mind. I surely missed something important. Being happy drives you blind. I am just so optimistic I act foolish 90% of the time. The other 10% I try to warn me, without success, as proved the last few days/weeks/months/years.
Again feeling like shit.
                                             Is this all worth the trouble ?

---------------------------


Découvrez Feist!

I listened Let it die by Feist (again, then again).


The lyrics are available somewhere on the internet, not difficult to find.


CONCLUSION :
"Maybe it is time for you to stop chasing after clouds and rainbows", says the White Rabbit to herself (who is wearing little blue bows)

Posté par aleks_mcfly à 00:07 - - Commentaires [0] - Permalien [#]


Commentaires sur Am I dumb and stupid enough ?

Nouveau commentaire